Workshop D: Facade Cladding - Panel Systems
Participants in this workshop learn how to design and measure facade systems and to convert the results into a list of needed materials. Mock-up applications for proper installation.
• Use of materials
• Basics of facade design
• Introduction to various panel systems
• Wall structures
• Development of details
• Creation of planning grid for various panels and profiles
• Installation of metal panels
• Details for facade systems:
• Jamb and soffit cladding
• Windowsills etc.
• Base termination and copings
Number of participants in class: 3 min. / 14 max.