Single (Angle) Lock Standing Seam
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically and diagonally
- Seam heights: 1" -1-1/2"
- Face heights from 12"-16"
- Sheets up to 39.4"
RHEINZINK-Single (Angle) Lock Standing Seam
RHEINZINK seam systems are used to join individual sections lengthwise. The single (angle) lock standing seam is a solution for facades. This system is characterized by the strong emphasis on its seams (width approx. 1/2").
- Sheet width up to 39.4"
- Coils up to 3 tons in weight
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Seam heights: 1” or 1-1/2”
- Face heights from 12” to 16”.
For optimum flatness:
Use 0.8 mm thick RHEINZINK for face heights 16” to 24”.
Use 0.7 mm thick RHEINZINK for face heights 12” to 16”.
- For cost effectiveness and ease of fabrication and installation, limit the panel lengths to 13’-0”.
- Refer to the RHEINZINK baseline details for corner, parapet, and penetration options.
- Consult a RHEINZINK representative for applications requiring longer lengths and for customized applications.
- It is recommended to single lock the panels to avoid excess movement at corners and penetrations.
- Panels can be roll formed or fabricated using brake forming or folding machines.
- Ventilation mats and factory applied backside coatings not required for RHEINZINK Facade systems.
PROTECT: For aesthetic reasons, we recommend RHEINZINK PROTECT in tropical climate zones; in subtropical and temperate climate zones for coastal applications, and in all climate zones for soffits and splash zones. Consult a RHEINZINK representative for further information.
For more examples of stunning Single (Angle) Lock Standing Seam projects from around the world, be sure to visit the RHEINZINK Gallery!