Single (Angle) Lock Standing Seam Wall Panels
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically and diagonally
- Seam heights: 1" -1-1/2"
- Face heights from 12"-16"
- Sheets up to 39.4"
RHEINZINK-Single (Angle) Lock Standing Seam Wall Panels
RHEINZINK seam systems are used to join individual sections lengthwise. The single (angle) lock standing seam is a solution for facades. This system is characterized by the strong emphasis on its seams (width approx. 1/2").
- Sheet width up to 39.4"
- Coils up to 3 tons in weight
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Seam heights: 1” or 1-1/2”
- Face heights from 12” to 16”.
For optimum flatness:
Use 0.8 mm thick RHEINZINK for face heights 16” to 24”.
Use 0.7 mm thick RHEINZINK for face heights 12” to 16”.
- For cost effectiveness and ease of fabrication and installation, limit the panel lengths to 13’-0”.
- Refer to the RHEINZINK baseline details for corner, parapet, and penetration options.
- Consult a RHEINZINK representative for applications requiring longer lengths and for customized applications.
- It is recommended to single lock the panels to avoid excess movement at corners and penetrations.
- Panels can be roll formed or fabricated using brake forming or folding machines.
- Ventilation mats and factory applied backside coatings not required for RHEINZINK Facade systems.
For more examples of stunning Single (Angle) Lock Standing Seam wall projects from around the world, be sure to visit the RHEINZINK Gallery!