Single (Angle) Lock Standing Seam
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically and diagonally
- Seam heights: 1" -1-1/2"
- Face heights from 12"-16"
- Sheets up to 39.4"
RHEINZINK-Single (Angle) Lock Standing Seam
RHEINZINK seam systems are used to join individual sections lengthwise. The single (angle) lock standing seam is a solution for facades. This system is characterized by the strong emphasis on its seams (width approx. 1/2").
- Sheet width up to 39.4"
- Coils up to 3 tons in weight
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Seam heights: 1” or 1-1/2”
- Face heights from 12” to 16”.
For optimum flatness:
- Use 0.8 mm thick RHEINZINK for face heights 16” to 24”.
- Use 0.7 mm thick RHEINZINK for face heights 12” to 16”.
- For cost effectiveness and ease of fabrication and installation, limit the panel lengths to 13’-0”. Consult a RHEINZINK representative for applications requiring longer lengths.
- It is recommended to single lock the panels to avoid excess movement at corners and penetrations.
- Refer to the RHEINZINK baseline details for corner, parapet, and penetration options. Consult a RHEINZINK representative for customized applications.
- Panels can be roll formed or fabricated using brake forming or folding machines.
- Ventilation mats and factory applied backside coatings not required for RHEINZINK Facade systems.
- Consult the RHEINZINK technical department for customized applications using standing seam facade panels.
PROTECT: For aesthetic reasons, we recommend RHEINZINK PROTECT in tropical climate zones; in subtropical and temperate climate zones for coastal applications, and in all climate zones for soffits and splash zones. Consult a RHEINZINK representative for further information.
For more examples of stunning Single (Angle) Lock Standing Seam projects from around the world, be sure to visit the RHEINZINK Gallery!
To request Standing Seam AutoCAD details, please e-mail info(at)rheinzink.com
For additional information on the Batten Seam system, please contact your local RHEINZINK representative.