Flat Lock Wall Tiles
- Diamond, Rectangular and Square Tiles
- Perfect Solution for Curved Surfaces
- Appropriate for Roofs with 3:12 or greater
- Widths up to 2'; lengths up to 10'
The group of RHEINZINK small-format tiles is made up of square and diamond tiles. Design solutions can even be found for buildings with complicated geometries thanks to small tiles in which our tiles may be fabricated. For large surface areas, the RHEINZINK-Flat Lock tiles work exceptionally well. These tiles offer designers a tremendous amount of creativity as they can be installed vertically, horizontally or diagonally in a range of widths. Variable joint staggering also opens up a wealth of options for designers. Complex facades with convex and concave geometries are equally feasible with these tiles.
- Sheet width up to 39.4"
- Coils up to 3 tons in weight
- Perfect solution for curved surfaces.
- Face heights from 8”
For optimum flatness:
Use 1.0 mm thick RHEINZINK for face heights 12” and up.
Use 0.8 mm thick RHEINZINK for face heights 8” to 12”.
- For cost effectiveness and ease of fabrication and installation limit panel lengths to 9’-9”. Please consult a RHEINZINK representative for applications requiring longer lengths.
- Drained and back ventilated rainscreen system with flat lock tile hooked seams. No sealants or gaskets required.
- Refer to the RHEINZINK baseline details for corner, parapet, and penetration options. Consult a RHEINZINK representative for customized applications.
- Panels can be roll formed or fabricated using brake forming or folding machines.
- Ventilation mats and factory applied backside coatings not required for flat lock panels.