- Clean lines
- Durable weather protection for the building thanks to rear-ventilated curtain wall construction.
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically and diagonally in combination with each other
- Fast, simple installation
- Attaches directly to the substructure
- Exposed fastening system
Whether installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally, this ribbed trapezoidal profile is bound to appeal with its clean lines. The contrast between light and dark is stronger than the low-key effect of the corrugated profile.
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically and diagonally.
- Panel widths +/- 30”.
- For optimum durability near entrances and at ground level use 1.0 mm thick RHEINZINK. For inaccessible areas use 0.8mm thick RHEINZINK.
- For cost effectiveness and ease of fabrication and installation limit panel lengths to 13’-0”. Consult a RHEINZINK representative for applications requiring longer lengths.
- It is not recommended to stitch the panels together as this will only increase the thermal expansion allowance.
- Refer to the RHEINZINK baseline details for corner, parapet, and penetration options. Consult a RHEINZINK representative for customized applications.
- Panels can be roll formed or fabricated using brake forming or folding machines.
- Ventilation mats and factory applied backside coatings not required for RHEINZINK trapezoidal facade panels.
PROTECT: For aesthetic reasons, we recommend RHEINZINK PROTECT in tropical climate zones; in subtropical and temperate climate zones for coastal applications, and in all climate zones for soffits and splash zones. Consult a RHEINZINK representative for further information.
To request Trapezoidal facade AutoCAD details, please e-mail info(at)rheinzink.com
For additional information on the Batten Seam system, please contact your local RHEINZINK representative.