- Durable weather protection for the building thanks to rear-ventilated curtain walling
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally
- Installation on curvilinear surfaces possible
- Fast, simple installation
- Attaches directly to the substructure
- Exposed Fasteners
Featuring the flowing lines of the classical sine wave, corrugated profiles are characterized by the interchange of light and shadow, which will depend on the corrugation height. The different types of installation – horizontal, vertical or diagonal – result in clear-cut segmentation of the facade. Muted effects of light and shadow create a pleasing design, particularly over large areas.
- May be installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Panel widths +/- 30”.
- For optimum durability near entrances and at ground level use 1.0 mm thick RHEINZINK. For inaccessible areas use 0.8mm thick RHEINZINK.
- For cost effectiveness and ease of fabrication and installation, limit panel lengths to 13’-0”. Consult a RHEINZINK Representative for applications requiring longer lengths.
- It is not recommended to stitch the panels together as this will only increase the thermal expansion allowance.
- Refer to the RHEINZINK baseline details for corner, parapet, and penetration options. Consult a RHEINZINK Representative for customized applications.
- Panels can be roll formed or fabricated using brake forming or folding machines.
- Ventilation mats and factory applied backside coatings not required for RHEINZINK corrugated facade panels.
PROTECT: For aesthetic reasons, we recommend RHEINZINK PROTECT in tropical climate zones; in subtropical and temperate climate zones for coastal applications, and in all climate zones for soffits and splash zones. Consult a RHEINZINK representative for further information.
For more examples of Sinusoidal Corrugated, be sure to visit the RHEINZINK Gallery!