- May be installed horizontally or vertically
- Variable joint width between 0 and 1"
- Installation based on tongue-and-groove
- Concealed fasteners
The option of using different installation directions (horizontal and vertical) or a combination thereof, mean that reveal panels offer architects tremendous freedom to implementing their designs allowing most building shapes to utilize this system. The special advantage of the reveal panel is the design freedom of face heights that can range from 6"-13" with a variable joint widths from 0 - 1".
Recommended panel lengths and face heights are as follows:
Up to 10' in length
6" to 10" face heights
Up to 13' in length
6" to 13" face heights
- May be installed horizontally or vertically.
- For cost effectiveness and ease of fabrication and installation, limit panel lengths to 10’. Consult a RHEINZINK representative for applications requiring longer lengths.
- Drained and back ventilated rainscreen system with interlocking tongue and groove joints. No sealants or gaskets required.
- Refer to the RHEINZINK baseline details for corner, parapet, and penetration options. Consult a RHEINZINK representative for customized applications.
- Panels can be roll formed or fabricated using brake forming or folding machines.
- Ventilation mats and factory applied backside coatings not required for RHEINZINK reveal panels.
PROTECT: For aesthetic reasons, we recommend RHEINZINK PROTECT in tropical climate zones; in subtropical and temperate climate zones for coastal applications, and in all climate zones for soffits and splash zone. Consult with a RHEINZINK representative for further information.
For more examples of stunning Reveal Panel projects from around the world, be sure to visit the RHEINZINK Gallery!