- Zinc Wall (facade) PanelsZinc Wall Panels
Zinc Wall (facade) Panels
RHEINZINK wall (facade) panels - you have a design, we have a solution.Zinc Wall (facade) Panels
- Zinc Roof and Gutter SystemsMade for Generations
Zinc Roofing and Gutters
Durable roof coverings should not only look beautiful, they also need to permanently protect from extreme weather conditions, be environmentally-friendly in their use and easy to recycle.Zinc Roofing and Gutters
- Zinc Roofing
- Zinc Roofing
- Perforated Zinc
- Zinc Coils and SheetsSemi-Finished Products
Zinc Coils and Sheets
RHEINZINK semi-finished products come in coils and sheets and are available in thicknesses ranging from 0.7 mm to 1.5 mm; in four product lines.Zinc Coils and Sheets
- Zinc Wall (facade) Panels
- Technical Info
- What is RHEINZINK?RHEINZINK Titanium zinc
What is RHEINZINK?
RHEINZINK is a trade name for architectural zinc alloy made in Germany and manufactured according to DIN EN 988. The base alloy consists of electrolyte primary zinc with a 99% pure zinc according to DIN EN 1179. The alloy is combined with small defined amounts of copper and titanium. Only RHEINZINK manufactures material that derives its pre-weathered colors based on the alloy. The patina makes RHEINZINK extremely durable, corrosion resistant and virtually maintenance free.What is RHEINZINK?
- Why RHEINZINK?Advantages of zinc
RHEINZINK takes pride in assisting the customer from design through construction. With company employees, across the U.S. and in Canada and distributors throughout North America, getting quick and reliable technical assistance and project advisement has never been easier.Why RHEINZINK?
- Benefits of Zinc Cladding
- Weathering CharacteristicsRHEINZINK Weathering Characteristics
The RHEINZINK PATINA line is 99% pure zinc and and will weather according to its environment after repeated wetting and drying cycles.Weathering Characteristics
- Compatible Building MaterialsCompatible and (in)compatible building materials
Compatible Building Materials
RHEINZINK is compatible with most common construction materials but there are some that can be damaging. The following page notes what may be problematic.Compatible Building Materials
- CSI MasterFormat SpecsRHEINZINK and CSI MasterFormat Specs
CSI MasterFormat Specs
RHEINZINK has Division 7, CSI MasterFormat zinc specifications for zinc metal roofing, zinc metal facade (wall) cladding, gutter systems & sheet metal.CSI MasterFormat Specs
- RHEINZINK Lunch and LearnRHEINZINK Lunch and Learn
An AIA-approved lunch and learn is available for 1 HSW and SD credit. For more information on hosting a lunch and learn, e-mail info(at)rheinzink.com.RHEINZINK Lunch and Learn
- RHEINZINK Training
- ASTM and MSDS SheetsMaterial Documentation
ASTM and MSDS Sheets
Following comprehensive evaluation of its entire life cycle the material RHEINZINK has been certified by the organization Institute Construction and Environment (IBU e.V.) as an environmentally friendly building product according to ISO 14025 Type III (EPD - Environmental Product Declaration). RHEINZINK has ASTM standard approval for Architectural Rolled Zinc - ASTM B69-16 - Type 1 and Type 2.ASTM and MSDS Sheets
- LEED & SustainabilityLEED & Sustainability
LEED & Sustainability
- LEED, EPD's and other documentation
- LEED, EPD's and other documentation
- What is RHEINZINK?
- How to...
- Store & Handle RHEINZINKRHEINZINK Storage & Handling Recommendations
Store & Handle RHEINZINK
For information on successfully handling RHEINZINK, please review our recommendations for transporting, processing, cleaning methods and storage.Store & Handle RHEINZINK
- Fabricate RHEINZINKHow to Fabricate RHEINZINK
“What’s the minimum bending radius for RHEINZINK?” RHEINZINK has compiled a list of proper "Do's" and what NOT to do when fabricating our material.Fabricate RHEINZINK
- Solder RHEINZINK
- Clean RHEINZINK
- Maintain RHEINZINK
- RHEINZINK FAQ'sYou have questions? We have answers.
What's the lifespan of a RHEINZINK roof or façade? Are LEED points available? Find answers to these and other zinc-related questions, here.RHEINZINK FAQ's
- Store & Handle RHEINZINK
- RHEINZINK ContactsHave RHEINZINK-Specific Questions?
Have RHEINZINK-related questions? RHEINZINK has Sales Managers across the U.S. and Canada - ready to give technical advice about an upcoming zinc metal roofing or zinc façade (wall) project.RHEINZINK Contacts
- RHEINZINK Distributors
- Order Material Samples
- Partners in ZincRHEINZINK System Partners
Partners in Zinc
There is no "I" in "Teamwork". Proper planning and execution with knowledgeable partners is critical in the success of a project. RHEINZINK is proud to have aligned with the finest in the building industry.Partners in Zinc
- Associations and OrganizationsRHEINZINK Affiliations and Organizations
Associations and Organizations
RHEINZINK is affiliated with a number of associations and organizations within the architectural and metals industry.Associations and Organizations
- RHEINZINK Contacts
Perforated Zinc Panels
- Used to provide passive solar shading
- May be installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally
- Used to conceal mechanical units or unsightly machine
- Utilized to control light
- An advantage of utilizing a natural material for perforating is that the natural punched holes will patina - unlike a painted material, where paint can flake around the punched hole.
For more examples of stunning projects from around the world, be sure to visit the RHEINZINK Project Gallery!
For more information, email us at: info(at)rheinzink.com