Natural Material in its Original Form
- Natural material
- Develops a natural patina
- Durable and low to no-maintenance
- 100% recyclable - infinitely
- Easy to profile; malleable and bendable
- Extensive range of semi-finished products
- A wide assortment of roof drainage goods and accessories
- Wide variety of applications relevant to roof, facade, roof drainage and architectural details
When using the natural RHEINZINK-CLASSIC LINE surfaces in areas subject to a marine climate, white deposits may develop on the surface due to the salt in the atmosphere. These natural deposits integrate into the natural patina and will not affect the function or expected service life of the material when used on facades, roofs or other cladded building components. The natural patina will appear lighter when used in locations where the air contains chlorides. When used in environments where sulphur levels are higher, (e.g. industrial pollution), the patina may appear somewhat darker than usual.
RHEINZINK is manufactured to exceed the requirements of Euro-Norm Standard DIN EN 988 (formerly DIN 17770), which prescribes certain minimum material properties for titanium zinc. RHEINZINK is constantly subjected to quality control monitoring according to DIN EN 988, DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 requirements, and additionally by an external inspection through an accredited, independent institute (TÜV Rheinland), according to the “Quality Zinc” criteria. RHEINZINK conforms with ASTM B69-16 - Type 1 and Type 2 for Architectural Rolled Zinc. Type 1 is for CLASSIC bright rolled and prePATINA blue-grey zinc and Type 2 is for prePATINA graphite-grey zinc. Currently, RHEINZINK is the only manufacturer with a Type 2 designation.
- Standard thicknesses: 0.7mm. 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm and 1.5mm
- Coil and Sheet widths up to 39.4" for CLASSIC
RHEINZINK-CLASSIC can be delivered with a protective film, upon request.