INTERIEUR LINE - Highlights Room Accents
- Natural material
- Transparent coating provides durable surface protection-especially fingerprints
- Timeless beauty
- 100% recyclable - infinitely
- Preweathered surfaces available in blue-grey and graphite-grey
- Easy to profile, malleable and bendable
- Extensive range of semi-finished products
- Applications relevant to interiors
This line unleashes fresh creativity for interior design possibilities. Like the classic PATINA LINE, this material is easy to profile and is perfect for cladding curved walls. Imagination is the only limitation. The semi-finished product is available in RHEINZINK-INTERIEUR blue-grey and RHEINZINK-INTERIEUR graphite-grey surfaces.
RHEINZINK is manufactured to exceed the requirements of Euro-Norm Standard DIN EN 988 (formerly DIN 17770), which prescribes certain minimum material properties for titanium zinc. RHEINZINK is constantly subjected to quality control monitoring according to DIN EN 988, DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 requirements, and additionally by an external inspection through an accredited, independent institute (TÜV Rheinland), according to the “Quality Zinc” criteria. RHEINZINK conforms with ASTM B69-13 - Type 1 and Type 2 for Architectural Rolled Zinc. Type 1 is for blue-grey zinc, Type 2 is for graphite-grey zinc. Currently, RHEINZINK is the ONLY manufacturer with a Type 2 designation.
- Standard thicknesses: 0.7mm. 0.8mm, 1.0mm and 1.2mm
- Coil and Sheet widths up to 39.4" for blue-grey and graphite-grey
To protect the coils and sheets from wear and tear, a durable, clear coating is applied. This coating preserves the natural appearance and texture of the weathered surface. The semi-finished RHEINZINK-INTERIEUR is shipped with a protective film from the factory.