COLOR LINE - Unlimited Design Possibilities
- Natural material
- RHEINZINK offers five standard colors
- Extensive color range available on special order basis
- Durable, high quality PVDF coating
- UV resistant
- 100% recyclable - infinitely
- Easy to profile, malleable and bendable
- For roof, facade and architectural details when color is desired
The new COLOR LINE is painted RHEINZINK-titanium zinc for roofing, façade cladding and architectural details. A colored zinc can be used to augment a project or create unlimited levels of design. Currently, RHEINZINK-COLOR is available in five shades: RHEINZINK-blue, RHEINZINK-tile-red, RHEINZINK-nut-brown, RHEINZINK-moss-green and RHEINZINK-pearl-gold. All RHEINZINK-COLOR coils and sheets are delivered with a protective film.
The metal surface is coated with a PVDF-based color coating at our state-of-the-art production plant, leaving the positive characteristics of the RHEINZINK titanium zinc intact during the manufacturing process.
RHEINZINK is manufactured to exceed the requirements of Euro-Norm Standard DIN EN 988 (formerly DIN 17770), which prescribes certain minimum material properties for titanium zinc. RHEINZINK is constantly subjected to quality control monitoring according to DIN EN 988, DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 requirements, and additionally by an external inspection through an accredited, independent institute (TÜV Rheinland), according to the “Quality Zinc” criteria. RHEINZINK conforms with ASTM B69-13 - Type 1 and Type 2 for Architectural Rolled Zinc. Type 1 is for blue-grey zinc, Type 2 is for graphite-grey zinc. Currently, RHEINZINK is the only manufacturer with a Type 2 designation.
- Standard thicknesses: 0.7mm. 0.8mm, 1.0mm and 1.2mm
- Coil and Sheet widths up to 39.4"
- Coils up to 3 tons in weight
RHEINZINK-COLOR is shipped with a protective film from the factory.